The sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) is a place of victory and hope.
When we approach the sacrament of Reconciliation, remember there is no sin too big for God. God wants us to be free from the slavery of sin.
Come and receive God's mercy and love in Reconciliation.
We are beautifully and wonderfully made in the image of God.
WE ARE LOVED!
Confession is a Place of Victory - Fr. Mike Schmitz
How Do I Go To Confession - Outside Da Box
Confession times at St. Jane Parish:
- Wednesdays from 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Videos on the Sacrament of Reconciliation:
- The Power of Confession (Fr. Mike Schmitz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C4hGM3ItKk&list=PLk0YT1aRGkW15-5e_C6ZCKMyyA8Z-aQrQ&index=12
- Sacrament 101: Penance - (Why We Confess) - https://youtu.be/Wz5-vu6A58E
- The Sacrament of Confession - Theo Matters - https://youtu.be/dgEhqvydsK0
- Making a Good Confession (Fr. Mike Schmitz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCmumpsrwBE
- Reconciliation - Catholic Central - https://youtu.be/abVVsG1TGL4
- Deacon Harold Burke Sivers talk on Confession: be/nS53CreI5c4
- Why Confess My Sins to a Priest (Fr. Mike Schmitz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtvjmsPmVpw
- Confessing the Same Sins Over and Over Again (Fr. Mike Schmitz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyxGLXWHls
- Can I Go to Confession over the Phone (Fr. Mike Schmitz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKbMcMEp37o
- Mortal vs. Venial Sin (Fr. Mike Schmitz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGghX65-9Zg
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation - Bishop Robert Barron - https://youtu.be/pmDkBFlDDes
Allentown Diocese Website on Confession: https://www.allentowndiocese.org/confession
Formed.org (Free for St. Jane Parishioners) – to sign up click here: https://stjanesofeastonpa.formed.org
- Larry Richards on Confession
- About Talk: Based upon his proven and powerful parish mission presentation, Fr. Larry Richards's talk on Confession has become the #1 talk in North America for learning more about this Sacrament. He is riveting, honest, humorous, down-to-earth, and often touchingly gentle. Fr. Larry provides listeners with hope to strive for a closer, healing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Catholic Man Show – List of Benefits from Going to Confession - https://thecatholicmanshow.com/9-benefits-frequent-confession/
Confession Times & Mass Times: https://masstimes.org/
I came across the following on the internet and it is a great reminder about God’s forgiveness, mercy, and love:
God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called!
NOAH got drunk.
ABRAHAM was too old.
ISAAC was a daydreamer.
LEAH was ugly.
JOSEPH was abused.
MOSES was a murderer and couldn’t talk.
GIDEON was afraid.
SAMSON had long hair and was afraid.
RAHAB was a prostitute.
JEREMIAH and TIMOTHY were too young.
DAVID was a murderer and adulterer.
ELIJAH was suicidal.
ISAIAH preached naked.
JONAH ran from God.
NAOMI was a widow.
JOB went bankrupt.
JOHN THE BAPTIST ate bugs.
PETER denied Christ.
The DISCIPLES fell asleep while praying.
MARTHA worried about everything.
MARY MAGDLENE was demon possessed.
The SAMARITAN WOMAN was divorced…more than once…
ZACCHEUS was too small.
PAUL was a murderer.
TIMOTHY had an ulcer.
and LAZARUS was dead!
God can use you too!
St. Jane Parish is a family rooted in our faith in Jesus Christ and our devotion to his Church. We strive always to be a welcoming community, with our doors open to all who seek the Lord.
Address: 4049 Hartley Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
6:30 a.m., 8:15 a.m. (Mon-Fri)
Sunday Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., Noon
Holy Day: Consult Bulletin
Wednesday: 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 3:45 - 4:45 p.m., or by appointment