Forty Hours Eucharistic Adoration: Our Forty Hours will begin October 25-27 with the most Solemn closing on Sunday, October 27th at 4:00 p.m.
This Devotion provides an extended continuous time to come as a community to pray in adoration before the Eucharistic Lord displayed in the monstrance on the altar. Through our participation it is hoped that we may grow in a deeper relationship with the Lord, have a greater devotion and appreciation of the Lord Jesus’ Real presence in the Holy Eucharist and obtain many blessings for ourselves and our whole parish.
FORTY HOURS SCHEDULE:
- Friday, October 25 Eucharistic Adoration following the 8:15 a.m. Mass beginning at 9:00 a.m. until Reposition of the Blessed Sacrament at 7:00 p.m. in the Church.
- Saturday, October 26 Eucharistic Adoration following the 9:00 a.m. Mass until 4:45 p.m. in the Church
- Sunday, October 27 Eucharistic Adoration
following the 12:00 noon Mass until the Solemn Eucharistic Devotions at 4:00
p.m. in the Church.
Closing Liturgy for Forty Hours on Sunday October 27th at 4:00 p.m. in the Church.
All Eucharistic Ministers and Altar Servers are invited and encouraged to participate in the Closing Liturgy of our Forty Hours celebration on Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in the Church.
- You will be a part of the Eucharistic procession which occurs near the end of the ceremony.
- Eucharistic Ministers should arrive no later than 3:45 and sit in the first five pews on the left of the main aisle (facing the altar). Altar Servers should arrive by 3:30 to vest and sit in the first two pews on the right of the main aisle.